Monday, February 16, 2009

Many roles of my love

Sixteen years ago on February 13th I invited my husband to a party my roommate was giving for her boyfriend's birthday, him and a few other church friends.  The feelings were new so we were both starting off by inviting each other to group events, but in retrospect this was the beginning of us as couple.  

Over the years I have had the blessing of watching him grow professionally from a student,to   resident, fellow, to now being a gifted physician to his patients and teacher to his students.  And personally uncle,  husband, AND now father.

So thankful for the blessing of this wonderful person to share life's journey with.


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely tribute to the beginning of your relationship. I'm glad you shared today.

    ReplyDelete