Friday, April 3, 2009

Quick Takes vol #10


  1. I am so sick of rain!  I realize that April showers bring May flowers, but enough already
  2. Watched the ER finale last night which was bittersweet.  I have not really followed the series in the last few years however 15 years is a long time.  I was a senior in college we got into this new series.
  3. Holy Week is next week: anticipating the crazy business but such good liturgy, hopefully
  4. Family coming, now that the crazy cleaning frenzy is done I can look forward to it
  5. My nephew is so excited to see the Liberty Bell, and I excited to share that with him
  6. E. is thirteen months and such a silly monkey. 
  7. Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Enough flowers? ;-) I'm tired of rain too, but I'd be happier about it if I could convince myself that there was a direct relationship between the amount of rain and the amount of flowers.

    ReplyDelete