- Joined Facebook this week and have enjoyed reconnecting with friends from past stages of life, while ignoring comments about the Dark Side from my husband
- Giving thanks that the roof leak may well have been solved with some caulk.
- Enjoying better weather and being outside so much
- I'm surprised how quickly I lost the knack for being up at night. Last Wednesday E. was up three times thru the night, (which would have been standard a year ago) and I felt as if I had been pummeled.
- Healthy growing girl who for the first time I think could recall the injections, because for the rest of the evening would randomly start winching as if she was remembering the injustice
- Has begun saying "mmmm" when we feed her something she likes. So cute!
- Plans for the weekend: visiting local gardens with friends and working in mine.
You can find more Quick Takes at Conversion Diary