Monday, April 20, 2009

Random thoughts

Returned home yesterday after enjoying a wonderful weekend with my family.  Celebrating my mom's birthday I also got to visit with a favorite aunt and uncle, play with nephews and a niece and watch my sisters enjoy my daughter.

Blissful quiet moments spend reading on a sunny screened porch while said daughter napped.  Warm sun and gentle breezes, bliss!

Attended the christening of the son of family friends.  Lovely service and wonderful chance to catch up with a family I had not seen since my wedding over six years ago.  Their younger daughters I had once care for are now high school seniors.  They were younger than Elisabeth when I first watched them, a wonderfully bittersweet example of how time truly flies.

Will be wearing orange and praying for Stellan tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment