- Had a nice mother's day, but am looking forward to the time when E. realizes and can join in on the celebrating.
- Have started referring to myself in the third person in the hopes of interjecting a few 'mama''s among the many 'daddy's. I actually love what a Daddy's girl she is but how about throwing a girl a bone sometimes.
- In an attempt to improve ab tone have been trying to do sit-ups throughout the day. E finds this very funny and thinks it is an invitation to jump on me. So I end up working upper body strength instead.
- Better weather has meant more time outside, praise!
- Approaching birthday, no anxiety! Made my peace with being in my mid-thirties last year. This year I just get to party!
- First airplane ride for E. this weekend. Hopefully she will view as an adventure and come to enjoy travel as much as her parents do.
- Plans for the weekend: Partying with family and friends, and giving thanks for the promise of a new year.
Read more, and share your own at conversiondiary.com