- Managed to execute the sweaters for shorts and t-shirts swap with a minimal amount of mess, thanks in part to some new storage bins Charlie pick up.
- Put together a nice donation pile of clothes, which also inspired me to go through E's toy box and put away or pass forward most of her infant toys.
- Acknowledging that the five plan for this house is not happening (we will be in the house 7 yrs in July with no plans to move) have started to fix the little things that bugged us but felt we could live with. A screen door for the front has been ordered, kitchen faucet replaced and we have started investigating countertops for the kitchen.
Inspired by Rosey at http://roseyoutlookdose.blogspot.com
On this Thursday I am so thankful for:
- A loving husband to share the good times with and who makes the rough times a little less rough.
- A happy, healthy daughter who loves to explore her world and cuddle with me
- Wonderful friends who support and encourage me from afar and when we can get together shares delicious food and great conversation
- I am forgiven and loved!
Share (and celebrate) your own and other moms' small successes at Faith & Family Live!