- Thank you very much to Karen of http://kareninmommyland.blogspot.com/for this wonderful award. I love reading her blog, she shares her faith and adventures in parenting with a wonderful mix of humor and wisdom. Plus she provides reassurance for the chosen spelling of my daughter's name.
In order to keep the award I must do the following:
- Say thank you the the presenter (which I do) and link her blog
- Reveal 10 honest things about myself
- Presesnt this blog award to 4 others whose blogs are brillant in content and/or design and encourage me
10 things about me
- Born in Rhode Island, and very loyal despite not living there since I was four
- Child of an interfaith marriage, I am proudly Catholic and appreciative of the tolerance I learned in the Unitarian Church
- Did not learn to swim till I was ten because...
- Had ear tubes placed 4x between the age of 5 and 10
- Favorite show is The Waltons
- Could happily drink a coffee milkshake everyday
- Believes the best chocolate comes from Belgium
- Am also (see Karen's post) a recovering pack rat.
- Can still do a cartwheel
- Loves to sing along to the radio, and wishes she did not have such an awful voice.
I proudly (and happily) nominate
- Mindy of http://sweetsmallstuff.blogspot.com/ who inspires and encourages me daily to live and parent with greater compassion and integrity
- Molly of http://www.momma-molly.com/is another first time mom of a daughter whose site I go to learn and share
- Jen of www.conversiondiary.com who shares her faith journey as she raises her little ones with grace and a big dollop of Texas charm
- Kate of www.katewicker.com/ who writes with such honesty and compassion, even when I disagree with her I'm glad of the chance to read her views.