1. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
2. What is your earliest memory?
Visiting my grandfather at his nursing home.
3. What is your earliest memory of a dessert?
Eating ice cream cones, in the backyard
4. Do you have any recurring dreams?
I don't believe so
5. Have you ever dreamed about dessert?
Daydreams about yummy milkshakes!
6. What is one thing (aside from a cell phone or computer) that you cannot go the entire day without?
7. What is one dessert you could go your entire life without ever having again?
8. If you could go on vacation tomorrow, where would you go? (Assume someone else is footing the bill, but within reason…so “the moon” won’t work)
Vancouver, especially if I could get tickets to some of the olympic events.
9. If you could have any dessert tomorrow, what would you have (assume someone else is buying it for you. Within reason though, no “gold sprinkled ice cream cones.”)
White chocolate raspberry ice cream in a dark chocolate cup
10. What was your first impression of your significant other? If you’re single, what was your first impression of your best friend?
Nice eyes, great smile!
11. What is your first impression of dessert pizza? (Personally, I think it’s weird. I love dessert but I don’t want any on my pizza.)
Pears with gorgonzola, yummy!!
Please visit Roots and Rings to enjoy others take on these questions and thank our lovely host, Chelsea