Monday, February 1, 2010

Ten on Tuesday: February 2nd

1. What is your favorite travel destination spot?
New England, sometimes the beach, sometimes the mountains, but I love being in New England

2. Cats vs. Dogs.
Dogs, grew up sharing my home and life with various dogs and am allergic to cats

3. Do you believe in fate?
I don't think so but would not say definitely no (how is that for a hedge).

4. Do you believe in karma?
Yes in the sense that I believe that you receive back from the world what you put into and that people often treat you based on how you have treated them.

5. Everyone has a unique laugh. Do you like yours?
Yes

6. Is love really all you need?
No, I also need grace and forgiveness

7. What’s your take on the whole 2012 scare?
Don't believe or fully understand it.

8. If you won a million dollars and had to give it all away, who would you give it to? (Family and friends not included.)
My parish, my husband's high school, a small set of favorite charities

9. Do you believe in God/religion/the power of prayer?
Absolutely!

10. What New Year’s Resolution do you always make but never keep?
Pray and journal more consistently

Please visit and enjoy others answers to these questions at Roots and Rings hosted by Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment