Thursday, March 18, 2010

Small Successes: March 18th


  1. This weekend began again working on our 40 bags goal, realize that my timeline may have to change, but have renewed my commitment to the total number goal.
  2. Remembered to send out St Patrick's Day and St Joseph's Day cards to friends and family.
  3. After a couple weeks of rotating illnesses, managed to get together with my 'little sister' this week and catch up on how she is doing.

Giving thanks this Thursday for:
walks in the sunshine
crocuses blooming
a happy toddler snuggling in at bedtime
friends near and far to celebrate good news with
a handy husband willing (and able) to go into the rain and fix a roof leak
loyal readers, even when the post pace slows to a trickle
the promise of God's love eternal and lasting

Please visit and share your own successes at Faith and Family Live

1 comment:

  1. Yay for adjusting but sticking with #1. Lent is almost over and I'm just now considering doing this (though I've been pondering it all Lent)... so maybe it's not too late for me.

    Great week!

    ReplyDelete