1. When you were a senior in high school, what career did you think you’d choose? Did you? Why or why not?
Midwife, and yes I am, though at the moment I'm a nursing instructor because the hours work better for us as a family
2. What one thing about the “real world” did you find most surprising once you were on your own?
Some mechanics really do think women are stupid
3. Name 3 things you think your closest friends DON’T like about you.
a) I'm a homebody b) I have not read a lot of the classics c) I can't sing worth a darn
4. In order to sleep, do you need background noise or absolute quiet?
5. Why do you choose to reside in your current city? Yes, you have a choice
It is where my husband lives
6. Are you close to your parents?
I am close with my mom, and was with my dad before he passed away.
7. What is your favorite fiction book? Poem? Blog?
Anne of the Island, The Road Less Traveled, A Rosey Outlook
8. Do you enjoy cooking or is it a chore?
I'm enjoying more and more as I feel more competent.
9. Be honest. What one thing would (the majority of) your blog readers be shocked to find out about you?
10. If you were given your own national holiday, what would you require people to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner on the Day of You? Would there be a parade? Greeting cards?
Cards would be good and chocolate must be involved throughout the festivities.
Visit Roots and Rings to enjoy others takes on these questions. Happy Tuesday!!