Monday, March 29, 2010

Ten on Tuesday: March 29th


1. What television character do you identify with?
I sometimes wish I could watch re-runs of "Thirty-something" as I am now thirty-something, married and raising a daughter in a suburb of Philadelphia just like one of the main characters on the show 'Hope'.

2. Describe your morning routine.
Depending on whether it is a workday or not, get-up around 7 am, get myself and E. dressed and breakfast before heading out the door or if not a workday settling in for some Sesame Street. Sometimes includes taking hubby to the train station if he is running late for the local trolley.

3. How do you do lunch? Bring from home or dine out? Same thing every day or mix it up?
Usually bring from home, mix it up a little (leftovers vs. sandwich and yogurt).

4. What is one moment that, although seemingly trivial at the time, changed your life?
A nice guy offered to make me stuffed peppers because he worried that there were not enough meat-less options. I ended up marrying him many years later.

5. Name your top three beauty products.
Aveeno shampure, Bath and Bodyworks shower gel, Oil of Olay face cleansing cloths

6. What do you do when you’re alone in the car?
Sing along to the radio

7. What is the ideal city for you to live in? If you can, take
this survey (<>
I would ideally like to live in or near a medium size city in New England. The survey started by listing places in PA near where I already live with Portland Maine, Nashua NH, and Manchester NH listed 4,5 and 6.


8. Are you waiting for something?
Yes

9. What was the last shocking news you heard?
Someone tried to blow up a Representative's house because he voted for health reform.

10. What are three things you wouldn’t do for a million dollars?
a) sleep with someone other than my husband
b) intentional hurt someone
c) break the law

My thanks as always to Chelsea of Roots and Rings for hosting this fantastic carnival

2 comments: