1. Of your current hobbies, which would you choose to spend more time, money, and effort on? Why?
Scrapbooking and journaling, this is such an amazing, crazy season in my life and I so want to have pictures and recorded memories to look back on; but part of the craziness means that there never seems to be enough time.
2. List the two other hobbies/habitual activies (not chores) besides the one listed above that you regularly do now and didn’t choose in question one.
Reading and hiking
3. Why are you spending time on the above two hobbies/habitual activies at all if you really wanted to spend your time on the first one you chose? …or to put it another way, what are these two hobbies/habitual activities fullfilling that the first one doesn’t if you don’t want to put all your effort into the first hobby?
Getting outdoors is fulfilling to me (not to mention beneficial exercise usuallly) and reading is less labor intensive, but perhaps I should make the effort to reach for my journal rather than a book.
4. Ready John 3:16 in the bible… In what way does this passage affect you? What are your feelings towards these words, positively or negatively?
There is no better definition of what love should ideally exemplify
5. M&M’s: nuts, no nuts, or peanut butter?
Occasionally nuts, dark as often as possible!
6. Putting away the feeling of pride being a bad thing; what secretly/openly are you proud about yourself?
Being a midwife and being a really good listener.
7. Given one room in the house to do with what you want, not changing the actual size of the room and with all the money you would need, what would you do, and be specific? (this can range from bouncy floor,walls & ceilings; to hard wood floor with wood paneling and purple ceiling with a chair; to nothing)
New sink, countertops and back-splash in the kitchen!!
8. What’s the next movie you’re going to see? Not what you’d LIKE to GO see, but the next movie you realistically are going to watch.
In the movie theater I truly have no idea, I believe the next movie on our rental queue is Management
9. Use the keyboard only and make your best smiley/funny/cool face –> like this! 8^)
: - }
10. What makes you cry? What makes you pray? What makes you laugh?
Love, great endurance, wonderment and perseverance will make me cry and pray. Laughter is harder to define as part of what makes things funny to me is the unexpected.
Please visit Roots and Rings to enjoy others answers to these questions and thank our lovely host, Chelsea.