- Graduation is tonight and I am so excited to celebrate with the students. It is also very gratifying and reassuring, as I'm considering the idea that my vocation may be full-time at home for a while, to know that there are forty fine new nurses joining the ranks.
- Playground find: In addition to our continued enjoyment of swings and slides; we have of late discovered a new pleasure at the playground: Monkey bars!!
- The new assignment list of our archdiocese came out this week and both our pastor and chaplain will be moving on to new posting. Praying that they find happiness and fulfillment in their new assignments and that those coming to our church home will guide and teach us well.
- Returned to scrap-booking this week with the hope of catching up as well as I can; before there is a new little person to scrapbook about!
- Another new game gaining in popularity in our home is: Follow the leader, with my favorite toddler as the leader!
- Dressing my favorite toddler in the morning has become a little more difficult as she now has opinions! Mostly about color, but I know it is only the beginning.
- Plans for the weekend: Sneaking in as much yard-work as possible before the rain, and then a belated birthday dinner.
Have a good weekend and don't forget to head over to Conversion Diary to enjoy other Quick Takes!