Probably it would have been "Nice Nerd"
2. What sports did you play in high school?
3. What was the best part about your wedding (if you’re not married yet, what are you looking forward to)?
Meeting my 'husband' at the end of the aisle or serving communion to our friends and family
4. It’s your last meal– what Appetizer, Soup, Salad, Entree and Dessert would you choose?
Brie & crackers, Salad with feta, cranberries, and walnuts, Moule frites, and White chocolate mousse in a dark chocolate box.
5. What song is your guilty pleasure?
Singing in the car is my guilty pleasure because I can't carry a tune and love to sing.
6. What is your favorite professional sports team, and why do you like them?
Red Sox, I grew up rooting for them and watching them win the World Series the same year my dad passed away was so bittersweet.
7. What is your favorite reality show and why do you like it?
Top Chef, interestingly because cooking totally intimidates me and love to watch people create amazing food.
8. How would you classify your home decorating style (modern, classic, french country)?
Early American crossed with cosy comfort.
9. Pizza- deep dish or thin crust? White sauce or red sauce? What toppings?
White pizza with fresh tomatoes and broccoli
10. Favorite weekend getaway within a two hour driving radius?
Please head over to Roots and Rings and enjoy others take of these fun questions