1. What is your favorite piece of furniture in your house?
Our big cosy couch in our family room.
2. If it was raining so hard on a Saturday that you couldn’t leave your house, what would you spend the day doing?
Good book or old movie (until a certain someone woke-up from their nap).
3. What was your favorite candy as a child?
4. Did you get an allowance? What was it based on? What did you do with it?
Didn't get an allowance.
5. Do you have a favorite Etsy store?
Me and Madeline wonderful hand knit hats and mittens
6. Do you prefer time with family or time with friends?
Both, each in their own time.
7. Looney Tunes, Tiny Toons, or Animaniacs?
I don't actually know anything about Animaniacs, so I will say Looney Tunes.
8. Best daytime talk show: Oprah, Ellen, The Doctors, Tyra (ha!), Dr. Oz, or Dr. Phil?
9. Would you rather have the power of invisibility or the ability to fly?
The ability to fly.
10. Name 1 thing you love about being an adult.
I really can't think of a better answer than that of my friend Maureen; Dunkin Donuts at my discretion.
Please visit Roots and Rings to share your take on these questions.