1. What was/is your favorite live action (meaning not animated) kids movie?
Mary Poppins (with Bedknobs and Broomsticks a really close second).
2. What is a bad habit you have? Are you working on breaking it?
Not trying new things for fear I will do something wrong. Yup!
3. Describe your father in 3 words.
A hiking bookworm!
4. Which character in the Breakfast Club were you most like in the ’80s?
5. Name 5 songs you know ALL the lyrics to.
Amazing Grace, Wheels on the Bus, Silent Night, (probably an assortment of hymns and children songs)
6. Do you make pancakes from scratch or a box mix?
A box mix
7. What was your worst job ever? Why?
Babysitting for a real brat whose parents thought he was an angel.
8. What was your favorite class in high school?
Biology with Dr Hatch!!
9. Favorite summer guilty pleasure?
Lots of ice cream!!
10. Please share your best money saving tip!
Make big batches of favorite meals on the weekend, a great defense from ordering out during the week when you are too tired to cook.
Thanks for reading through, please now head over to Roots and Rings to enjoy others take on these questions.