- Realize several things could still go wrong between now and harvest but at the moment both tomato plants show many happy growing tomatoes. Yay! Happily anticipating fresh grown bounty ~ mostly proud to have overcome the activation barrier and taken the plunge.
- Received a late birthday present: The final season of the "Waltons", now while my TV time is limited it is a lovely thought that if an opportunity arises (at oh say 2 am with a new baby) any point in that beloved old series is available to me.
- Have started leaving a Word Document open on this desktop for when a certain toddler wanders over to practice letters and numbers. So far ~ so good.
- Speaking of my fickle little girl: There is a new favorite fellow; poor Caillou caste aside just so she can join on animal rescue adventures in the jungle with Diego
- Deserving of a much longer post still being formed: however must say I have so enjoyed this week joining in the interesting discussions hosted by Elizabeth of The Married Couple and Kathleen of Project M about New Feminism; important ideas being discussed with intelligence and compassion. Excellent!!
- Ground pork on sale ~ Chili on the menu per plan = Really tasty new variation of crock pot chili!
- Plans for the weekend: Cleaning, family time and weather permitting some strawberry picking. Have a good one!
Please visit Conversion Diary to enjoy more of this weeks Quick Takes.