- Enjoyed a special treat recently as two of my three siblings stopped for a visit on their way to elsewhere. First my youngest sister and her family. Which means I got a good cuddle with my baby niece who has developed a beautiful smile she shares eagerly with those who talk to her.
- My nephews were able to find plenty to play with even if they were 'little girl' toys, though the fact that she has a very cool rocket with lunar buggy worked in her favor.
- Next was my brother full of tales of his adventures having at that point completed half of the Appalachian Trail. Happy for hot showers and a/c, he stayed an extra day to rest a chin-split and eat ice cream.
- While closer to my sisters having actually grown up with them (he is actually my half-brother and much older), I do share a strong personality connection with D. Both our sisters are 'life of the party' extroverts while D. and I are introverts.
- Both visits left me very grateful for the friendships I have built with all of my siblings as we have grown to have homes and families of our own.
- Another midwife appointment today which will hopefully hold no surprises. Am happy to still be feeling well even as it is increasingly obvious I'm sharing body space with a growing baby.
- Plans for the weekend: WEEDING (the alternating extreme heat and thunderstorms has given my backyard the jungle look) and some prime family time before C. begins a couple weeks of long work days.
Wishing you a good weekend and reminding you to please visit The Conversion Diary for the rest of this weeks round-up.