1. How do you take your coffee on an average day? How do you like your coffee if you’re splurging?
Average day: cream and Splenda but if I'm splurging I'm headed to Starbucks for a Mocha
2. What is your genre of books to read?
Historical fiction especially romance
3. Where do you want to retire, if you could go anywhere?
Definitely New England, hopefully near the ocean within easy visiting distance of the family
4. The 17-year-old you is told to write a 10-minute speech. What topic would you have picked?
As President of SADD, I did have to give several on the dangers of drinking and driving.
5. What word describes you best?
6. What is the next “event” that you are looking forward to? (ex.: vacation, moving, date, job change, etc)
Vacation in a little less than two weeks, though the next big event is the birth and joining of our family of Cashew!
7. Do you like to discuss controversial topics or do you prefer to avoid those types of conversations?
Generally avoid, though with my husband and close friends I really enjoy a good discussion and debate.
8. Would you rather add 4 free hours to each day, or add 1 extra day to the week?
On first reading an extra day; I think
9. If you created a sports team; what would your colors and mascot be?
Mustangs: Purple and Brown
10. If you had to be a teacher, what subject would you teach?
Please head over to Roots and Rings to enjoy others answers to these questions and thank our lovely host, Chelsea