- Vacation was wonderful: good weather, excellent company, the joy of watching E. playing with her cousins, and ample ice cream.
- Shortly before we left, while listening to my IPod on shuffle Faith Hill's A Baby Changes Everything came on and I started thinking about some of the events the lyrics recoun
- Did she know that she would likely give birth while away? Were they able to adjust their travel time to take into account the fatigue of late pregnancy. Before we left for Maine, knowing that I was traveling relatively close to my due date I got a copy of my labs from my midwife and my MIL confirmed which of the local hospitals provided Maternity services. Very different I think from her preparations.
- Upon returning we have jumped right back in to the craziness of life with having our old falling down fence replaced. Did you know that fences have a front and back? I didn't and since our old fence was hung backwards when the fencer asked if we wanted the new hung and same as the old I said "Yes". Fast forward to C. coming home and saying "It's backwards!". Luckily they were not done and coming back the next day ( and we had a little money left in the fence budget), the fence is now hung correctly... I now know how a fence should be hung.
- Prayer Request: At my prenatal visit this week the baby was again measuring small so my midwife is sending me for an ultrasound next week. Would really appreciate good thoughts and prayers that the baby is growing well and has a good amount of fluid to float around in. I had low fluid with my pregnancy with Elisabeth and had really hoped to avoid that this time.
- Plans for the weekend: washing some newborn clothes and weather permitting picking peaches. Hope whatever you are doing is fine and fun!
Please visit Conversion Diary hosted by Jen to enjoy the rest of this week's Quick Takes.