1. Where are you from? Have you lived there your whole life?
I'm from Rhode Island, but have also lived in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Maryland, Virginia, Texas and currently live in Pennsylvania.
2. How would you classify your clothing style?
Comfortable Modern ~ usually jeans/pants and a nice shirt/sweater ~ though I like skirts/dresses on Sunday.
3. What kind of car do you drive?
4. What would your dream home look like if you could have it (or already do!)?
4 Bedroom Colonial with a big porch out front ~ Someday!
5. Do you have kids, and if so, how many and how old were you when you had them?
I have two ~ I was 34 and 37 when they were born.
6. What is your favorite hobby?
Pictures ~ taking them, putting them in albums, have just started scrapbooking
7. Are you going to have any New Year’s resolutions for 2011?
Not sure but if so probably fitness related
8. What is something, if anything, that you’d want to change about yourself?
More confidence ~ less afraid to stand-up for myself
9. What is something that you love about yourself?
My compassion and that others find me to be a good listener
10. Pick one of the following: Someone to cook for you, someone to do your laundry, or someone to do your dishes.
Someone to cook for me; I like to cook but knowing that someone had it covered would take the pressure off and my husband already likes to do dishes.
My thanks again to Chelsea of Roots and Rings for this fun weekly adventure!