- Winter has officially arrived for me with the first snowfall that has stuck. Upside: it is very pretty and Lisbeth is very excited to go out and play, downside: we've yet to get her snow boots. Now this current snow fall is less than an inch so her rain boots are working just fine, but me thinks something just got added to her Christmas list.
- The age of tea parties has begun ~ or rather picnics, where I am served ice cream and ginger ale. Lovely no? The menu somehow reminds me of 1920's lawn parties and everyone in pastels.
- Have most of the shopping and baking done for tonight's Christmas party but a lot of wrapping still to go, here's hoping for long naps this afternoon.
- Congratulations to That Married Couple on the new addition!!
- One of my goals for this Christmas season was to become more confident with cookie baking. I have progressed from the separate & bake to the add an egg and butter variety, up next baking from a recipe.
- Am somewhat in denial that Christmas is a week away ~ while simultaneously so excited to visit and celebrate with family. I'm also very curious to see how much of the holiday observance and celebration Lisbeth and her 'sister' toddler cousin join in on.
- Plans for the weekend include cleaning/clearing and continued preparations for next week's travel and festivities.
Please head over to Conversion Diary to enjoy the rest of weeks round-up of Quick Takes