1. Do you do any volunteer work?
Not at the moment other than my ongoing mentor/friendship with my 'little' sister.
2. Do you have night and/or morning ritual?
Not in the morning but at night I'm fairly consistent about how I get ready for bed (brushing teeth, contacts, etc).
3. Would you rather exercise or diet? Why?
I rather do a bit of both so that I don't have to do either all the time. Eat well with the occasional bowl of ice cream, be active but don't beat myself up if a miss a couple of days.
4. If you would rather exercise, do you prefer going to a gym or working out at home?
I prefer going the gym ~ and hope to get back into that routine next year.
5. What do you think is a huge waste of time?
Trying to 'Keep up with the Jones'
6. What is one way you save time?
Cook a big batch of something on the weekend, and then have dinner taken care of one or two nights during the week.
7. What is your current obsession?
Reading blogs, trying to improve mine.
8. What is a current obsession you can’t wait to pass?
Meaning hype: Karadashian sisters, I'm ready for their 15 minutes to be up.
9. Are you currently reading a book? If so, what book? Would you recommend it?
My Life with The Saints by James Martin, which I would recommend
10. Since we had the 90s question last week, what’s your favorite songs from 00′s?
In general I'm more likely to listen to his wife (Faith Hill), but Tim McGraw had the knack of release the song I need at just the right time. " In My Next Thirty Years" came out right around that birthday for me, and "LIve Like You Were Dying" around the time that my father and father-in-law passed away.
Please visit Roots and Rings hosted by Chelsea to share your take on this week's batch of questions.