A house ~ a renovated cape cod style
2. If you could completely redecorate one room in your home, what room would you pick, why, and what would you do to it?
Our back bedroom which is currently a sort-of attic/storage (house has no attic) but ideally should become a bedroom in the next few months.
3. What is your favorite place to gain inspiration for your home decor style?
HGTV shows like Sarah's House and Dear Genieve
4. What is your favorite piece of decor in your home?
The artwork in our dining room ~ a nice balance of old and new pieces.
5. What do you want visitors to feel when they visit your home? Do you think your home gives off that feeling?
Welcomed ~ i think so (hope so).
6. Describe your home in one word and explain why you chose that word.
Family ~ it is where I am building a family with my husband.
7. What are some predominant colors or patterns in your home?
Mostly neutral accented by blue.
8. What is your favorite room in your home and why?
The dining room or family room for their warmth and welcome.
9. Do you take a hands-on or DIY approach to projects around your home or do you enlist or hire help?
Mostly DIY, though lately someone else got to install the new roof and hot water heater.
10. Where is your favorite place to shop for home furnishings?
IKEA for kids stuff and pottery barn otherwise
My thanks as usual to Chelsea of Roots and Rings for hosting this fun meme