- Tough 'mom' week; the littles who used to overlap their afternoon naps a bit have decided that alternating is much more fun! Did manage some alone time yesterday while the toddler was a MDO and the infant napped ~ bliss!
- Adding to the fun ~ I've started postpartum shedding and as I have long hair it is a bit of a mess (yay dust-buster) add the fact that Liam has started yanking at my hair ~ I'm hoping to have some hair left when this stage is over.
- Having now enjoyed a wide range of winter water ~ the opinion of the toddler: Snow = Fun, Ice - Less so! Can't say I really disagree..
- That said I am really looking forward to someday introducing her to ice skating.
- Managed to meal plan and make a big Shepards Pie last weekend ~ loved one less thing to stress over in the evening.
- Even when really tired in the morning ~ being greeted by an almost three year old saying "Good Morning Mommy" warms my heart
- In the last couple of weeks I celebrated a blogaversary and posted my 300th post. Thank you to all my readers. Blessings!
Please visit Conversion Diary to enjoy the rest of this week's Quick Takes