- We are enjoying a couple days of spring-like weather and it is wonderful to ditch the heavy coats and play outside. Yesterday ~ blowing bubbles, Today ~ playground time. However Elisabeth is still insisting on snow boots; given the amount of mud around, works for me.
- I'm so torn about the latest Grand Jury report; on one side I am so sick that this stuff is still happening, but I feel that the adjustments that the Archdioceses are making are appropriate and good.
- My favorite toddler can now get out of her crib; this has added about an hour to nap and bedtime as we have to return her to her bed. Has also kicked getting her new room ready seriously up the priority list.
- Thanks to everyone who commented on my First Food Wondering. I'm now sure of what I want to start with, still unsure of when but someday soon we will get to find out what Little Man thinks of avocado.
- Crazy week and computer troubles prevented me from participating the wedding dress review this week of which Betty has posted a wrap-up ~ but suffices to say it was in a Juliet styling with belled sleeves and I loved it!
- Valentines was low-key but there was Chocolate at the end of it: Done!
- Plans for the weekend: Project Toddler Room!
Please visit Conversion Diary for the rest of this weeks round-up