1. Liam is eight months today ~ babbling more & more and Daddy wins again ~ the first consonant is D, hearing lots of Dadada
2. Very nearly clapping and definitely becoming more interactive
3. Still breast-feeding well and despite having three new teeth, the biting situation is not too bad ~ so have now managed to provide 'Momma Milk' for my little who drinks from the faucet as long as I did for the one who insisted that I pumped it and put into a bottle for her
4.First Communion for my niece last week ~ perfect gospel reading of the story of the road to Emmaus (Luke 24: 13-35) ~ may she, our nephew making his this weekend and all of us always "know him in the breaking of the bread"
5. Elisabeth is now done with school ~ looking at summer day camp options ~ but also wondering if I should try and do worksheets with her.
7. Another busy road trip weekend ~ prayers welcomed
Please visit Conversion Diary for the rest of this weeks Quick Takes