1. Tomorrow my baby is 11 months, too close to a year. Deny or weep?
2. No denying he is mobile. The new twist of childproofing this time around ~ all of his big sister's little toys.
3. Peach cobbler ~ Yum! So glad I had the forethought to marry someone who likes to bake.
4. This week's Stock Market roller coaster like behavior makes me grateful I am largely on the sidelines. My sympathies to those of you who are not.
5. Speaking of sidelines ~ here comes football. Not watching yet, but does soften the blow of summer ending.
6.BUT it is still summer and my little baby is NOT almost a year old! See #1
7. Have a wonderful weekend!
Please visit Conversion Diary hosted by the lovely Jen for the rest of this week's Quick Takes.