1. Do you do laundry all at the same time or a load here and there?
All together, with individual loads thrown in if a need arises.
2. What kind of detergent do you use?
All: Free & clear, liquid (fresh scent)
3. Do you use fabric softener?
4. Do you use dryer sheets?
Yes (not on the baby stuff)
5. Do you iron your own clothes or take them to a cleaner to get pressed?
6. Do you like heavy starch or light starch?
7. Do you wash all your laundry at once or separate it?
8. How do you separate it? By people or by colors?
9. What clothes get hung up and what goes in drawers?
Dresses, dress pants & dress shirts get hung, the rest in drawers. My skirts are kinda half&half ~ some hung, some on a shelf in my closet.
10. Do you use plastic, wire, or wooden hangers? Do they all match?
A big mix right now, moving towards all plastic with some wood for heavy stuff
Please visit Roots and Rings to enjoy other answers, and thank our host Chelsea