Friday, September 30, 2011

Summer Prayer Buddy Reveal

I had the pleasure of praying for M of A Maiden's Tale during the Summer session of Prayer Buddies.  It was a honor to prayer for her and her family.

I prayed for M.'s intention during my morning and evening offerings.  I also prayed before the Blessed Sacrament that she would know Christ's love and peace deep within her heart.

I was not able to view her blog (it's private), and at first it was a little disconcerting but I came to see the opportunity ~ to focus on the hidden crosses in peoples lives.  That in a sense anyone I meet could be struggling with health or financial worries; the grumpy person in the grocery store, the unsmiling clerk at the bank.  I hope M. felt some blessing or grace from my prayers ~ I know my heart was changed.

My thanks to Marie of Joy Beyond the Cross and Mrs Henderson of Still Standing for arranging this wonderful opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment