Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Ten on Tuesday: December 13th



1. How do you eat your eggs?
         Lots of ways, love them hard boiled, poached, over-easy and my favorite ~ Benedict

2. Do you volunteer?
           Not much currently, I'm still a 'Big Sister', and help with some programs at my church

3. What’s your favorite brand of jeans?
         Levi's

4. What was your child’s first word? Or what was your first word?
           Not sure what mine was, but Lisbeth's was Dada and Liam's was Yeth (yes)

5. Can you french braid?
               Yes!

6. Do you prefer wide rule, college rule, or blank paper?
                College rule for journaling, blank paper for stationary.

7. Is there a specific treat do you always make during the holidays?
              Cookies!!  


8. Do you have a KitchenAid mixer? Do you want one?
              Recently got handed-down one from my mother-in-law; haven't really done much with it yet

9. What kind of computer do you use?
                  Mac

10. Favorite Christmas movie?
                  It's a Wonderful Life, and The Gathering


Thanks again to our host Chelsea of Roots and Rings!

1 comment:

  1. This looks like fun! I like my eggs the way you like yours...well, except that Benedict is not my favorite. Poached eggs are my favorite.

    I think I need to attend a self-help group for those who say "yes" too many times. I need to scale back a bit.

    I can only french braid MY OWN hair. I try to french braid my girls' hair and I fail. miserably.

    I will have to check out The Gathering. I haven't heard of that movie.

    ReplyDelete