- Liam's walking!! Not all the time but more and more, and so proud of himself!!!
- And in the 'when it rains, it pour category' just as we are adjusting to my new work schedule we are simultaneous repairing some water damage from a roof leak, which has three rooms in total disarray (well four if you count the dining room which where a ton of stuff got moved)!
- Will try and get a picture post together soon, but so far I'm liking the changes we've made. An accent wall in our office, and we had to choose a new border for the family room due to the old one being discontinued.
- We are currently paused as we wait for some stuff for the bathroom to come in, and I'm enjoying not having workmen (nice as they have been) in my house everyday.
- 2-3 inches of snow is wonderful, enough to allow for making snowballs and snow angels yet not too troublesome from the whole shoveling, digging out perspective.
- The positive power of bloggers/commenters to keep the record straight!!
- When everyone is a little tired and out-of-sorts cause Daddy has been working and away a lot, watching Little Bear can be a lovely way to start an otherwise grey and rainy day.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Please head over to Conversion Diary and enjoy the rest of this week's Quick Takes!