- Lent is off to a good start; so far (2 whole days) I like the devotional I've chosen. The book I got for Lisbeth is I think beyond her. I have a recommendation for another which I will check out or I might keep it informal this year and see where the spirit leads me.
- Planning on doing a variation on 40 bags/40 days ~ will update as the plan comes together.
- The one part of our bathroom that we didn't think needed repair ~ does in fact. When the workmen removed the toliet they discovered that the floor was rotten underneath. A frustrating delay and unexpected expense ~ but at least happening at a time when we were already planning the bathroom to be out of comission for a while.
- Attended my first parent/teacher conference today; may they all goes as well during her life as a student!
- Did you know that this Sunday is Oscar night? I didn't until I saw an ad, I barely know who/what has been nominated ~ but hosted by Billy Crystal, yup I'll be watching!!
- Went to the ENT (ear, nose, throat) doctor last week, apparently Liam's eardrums don't move even if there is no fluid in his middle ear, this is a bit of mystery for us and the doctor. In the meantime he is using the 2-3 words he has more and more: Mama, Yeth, and Hi are getting quite the workout!
- Warm welcome back to our host ~ Jennifer!! Congratulations on completing her book!!
Please visit Conversion Diary to read the rest of this week's Quick Takes.