Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Ten on Tuesday: Chore List
1. What are your designated chores in your home?
Childcare and general cleaning and upkeep ~ pretty much everything. LOL!
2. What is your least favorite chore to do around the house?
Cleaning the tub.
3. What was your designated chore growing up?
Keeping bedroom clean, vacumning, dusting, helping with clearing & dishes.
4. Did you get paid to do chores or was your allowance connected to you completing your chores?
Paid to do extra stuff but not the usually weekly stuff.
5. If you had a bit of extra money, would you hire a cleaning person or would you save the money for something else?
Hard call, might splurge for a deep cleaning once a year or so.
6. What chores will you make your kids do around the house?
Cleaning their rooms, clearing dishes, helping with laundry, maybe vacumning.
7. How frequently do you do laundry? Wash your sheets? Dust?
Laundry is kind of constant, sheets every 2 weeks, dust ~ aiming for monthly.
8. Do you have a designated “chore day” during the week?
Not yet, but have been gathering information on different schedule plans.
9. What is your favorite chore–if such a thing exists?
Dusting & polishing ~ does not happen often but so happy when it does!
10. Do you do anything to help pass the time while doing chores (music, TV, etc.)?
Please visit Roots and Rings and share your take on these ten questions.