Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Forty Days ~ Forty Bags: Wrap-up


 
        I'm calling this 40 bags lite; as I've included weekly trash and recycling but I'm also calling it a success as by Tridium 37 bags + a TV and some electronics had found their way out of my home to the trash, recycling center or donation places.  I'm also so motivated to keep purging and see how quickly I can get the count to 40 without including trash.

Here is the weekly breakdown:


Week .5: 1 bag trash, 3 bags recycling (4)
Week 1: 2 bag clothing donated, 2 recycling, 1 bag trash (9)
Week 2: 4 bags recycling, 1 bag trash (14)
Week 3: 4 bags recycling, 4 bags clothes & household items donated, 2 bags trash (24)
Week 4: 2 bags recycling, 2 trash ~ and a TV,  3 computers and electronics to special recycling (28+)
Week 5: 3 bags recycling, 1 bag trash (32+)
Week 6: 2 bags recyling, 2 bags clothes donated, 1 bag trash (37+)



 
Overall it was a great experience and a challenge I'm so glad I decided to meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment