Here are the rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and then write 11 things about your life.
3. Answer the questions for you set in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you have tagged them.
11 things about me:
- Despite being half-Belgian I prefer my beer COLD
- Tulips are my favorite flowers
- My husband and I had been dating 9 years 10 months when we got married
- We will be married 9 years 10 months this October!
- Love to read, favorite books become old friends I visit with over and over again
- Favorite movie: The Philadelphia Story
- My first concert was John Denver, I was five.
- I would eat mussels year round if it would not scandalise my mother
- Staring at the ocean soothes my soul, and recharges my batteries
- Have been known say 'Wicked' when I meant Very
- Favorite color is purple.
1. What is your most vivid dream?
Walking out onto a deck overlooking the ocean and watching the sea ~ often turns into me flying over the ocean.
2. When you want to feel comfortable, what outfit do you put on?
Favorite jeans, soft t-shirt or sweater
3. When you are alone, do you turn on the TV, open a book, or sit at the computer?
Depends on the day, but one of the three, definitely!!
4. What family member are you most like and what about you is similar?
My uncle (my father's brother): introverts in a family of extroverts, and both appreciate ice cream and good conversation.
5. What song makes you think of 7th grade?
"We built this city on Rock and Roll" or "Greatest Love of All"
6. How did you meet your spouse?
At the Newman Center at the University of Pennsylvania, I was in nursing school and he was in grad school.
7. Mountains or beach?
BOTH!! Ok, beach gets the narrow win.
8. You need to relax. Where in your house do you go?
If the weather is nice, patio; otherwise family room.
9. What is your favorite form of exercise?
Hiking (swimming in the summer)
10. How many houseplants do you have?
Currently, none inside.
11. How much time do you devote to reading/commenting/blogging per week?
My guess would be about 2 hrs a day ~ 15 hours a week.