- Preview of summer this week, sundresses, popsicles on the front step, cutting the grass, watering and worrying about new little plants.
- Memories to cherish of a growing, maturing 4 year old: Welcoming guests to our Easter Feast! Pedaling away on her new bike! Turning off without prompting a show she is not to watch.
- We have been discouraging E. from taking her 'pony-cow' out on too many adventures in the hope of prolonging the lovey's lifespan. So she decided that L's lamb should definitely come to this week's check-up for them both. He did in fact prove to be an adequate snuggle friend during shots!
- Time Magazine released its current '100 influential people' including Jeremy Lin, Cardinal Dolan and Duchess of Cambridge (aka Princess Kate). A mix of those who I recognize and those I don't; it is an opportunity to catch up on current events ~ at least from one perspective.
- While completing a"100 places to visit before you die" survey on FB I was reminded that I really need to visit Gettysburg someday (about 3 hrs from where I live). Much closer is Valley Forge (not on the list), where I have been but not in a while; so yesterday while E. enjoyed an extended school-day, little boy L. and I paid a visit.
- Favorite post of the week "NFP: Catholic Birth Control" by Sarah of Fumbling towards Grace. An excellent post exposing the linguistical landmine and disconnect that often exist between Catholics and Non-Catholics in discussing family planning, birth control and contraception.
- My iPhone died yesterday, hoping a 'genius' can fix it tomorrow. However I don't miss it sufficient to attempt an Apple store with two kids today when waiting one day will reduce the kids in tow by 50-100%.
Please visit Conversion Diary hosted by Jen to enjoy the rest of this week's Quick Takes!