Friday, August 17, 2012
Quick Takes #111 ~ 20 week edition
1. Am somewhat surprised to have hit the halfway point with this pregnancy. I realize I didn't know about it for the first four weeks but still!
2. Going public later than before mostly out of a desire to tell family in person and vacation not happening till August.
3. Very curious if those around me didn't mention anything out of politeness, cause I was not showing nearly as much as I thought I was, or their first, best guess was mid-age spread??
4. Lisbeth's first reaction to the idea of a new baby was "No thank you, I like my old baby (i.e. Liam)". We reassured her that we would be keeping him and adding to our family.
5. Feeling movements for the last couple weeks, hoping they will soon be discernible from the outside.
6. Going Team Green (waiting for the birth to find out the sex) again which our families are resigned to since we have put them through a similar 'tortious' wait the previous two times.
7. Very happy and excited to see what the next twenty weeks have in store!
For the rest of this weeks Quick Takes please visit Conversion Diary hosted by Jen!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad