- In addition to participating in the 31 day series sponsored by the gypsy mom, I've also been reading and enjoying the series hosted at Nesting Place and Bits and Pieces.
- Have of last night survived Daddy's last business trip, and in good form if I say so myself. Lisbeth really enjoys FaceTime on the iPhone ~ Liam interested if a bit confused.
- It has been recommended to us that we consider placing Eustacian tubes in Liam's ears, he has never had an infection but frequent fluid might be contributing to his speech delay ~ so that is what is happening next Tuesday. Prayers welcome, it is overall a low risk surgery but a tough reality is that you can't know how someone will react to anesthesia until they are given it for the first time.
- A recent sign the my little girl is growing and thriving in Pre-K is that she can write her name, all nine letters of it.
- A new era begins today with us trading in the Prius, and getting a minivan! A good choice as we will soon have another car seat (and occupant) traveling with us, but still bittersweet as over the past 8 years I have really enjoyed my car. I promise more information about the new car as she becomes part of our lives, but taking a moment to say good-bye to Batty.
- A first batch of autumn shaped cookies have already come out of our kitchen with another batch planned for this week. I think my baking assistant is going to really enjoy this new activity during her brother's naptime.
- Presenting at Pre-Cana this weekend, please pray for us and the engaged couples attending.
Please visit Conversion Diary to enjoy the rest of this week's Quick Takes!