Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful Thursday: November 22nd


30 days of gratitude continue: 

16: The lovely pre-school my kids attend; they seem to be thriving and I enjoy my couple hours free a week.

17: My 'little sister' who I have the privilege of mentoring since she was ten. She is now a high school senior and considering nursing (total coincident) as a career ~ such an honor to see what an amazing young women she is becoming.

18: My mom and her wonderful example of quiet yet devout faith.

19: My sisters; can always be depended upon for support and silliness! 

20: An autumn afternoon spent playing in the leaves.

21: Having a automatic dishwasher, and a husband who enjoys washing dishes!!

22: The chance to gather with family and friends and give thanks for our many blessings!



No comments:

Post a Comment