- A week in and all is well, so we are taking it to the next level ~ Dr. Daddy went back to work this week and the second grandmother (Bonne Mammy) left yesterday. Prayers welcome!
- Seriously she nurses like a champ and is looking less yellow everyday ~ and a weight check later today will hopefully show her nearly back to birth weight.
- Lisbeth now calls the baby Caitlin, though we did go through a brief period of "Caitlin Pencil".
- Lacking the forethought to arrange for guest posts I will do the next best thing and point you to Camp Patton who did, and a wonderful post from our lovely host Jen.
- While I still need to find a re-run of Episode 1, having now seen Episode 2 of Downton Abbey season 3; I no longer feel a step behind and in constant fear of spoilers ~ so go ahead and feel free to discuss in my presence.
- And just to show that I am aware of outside events through my postpartum haze: Go Patriots!!!
- Have been a fan of Laurie Berkner in general and this song in particular for awhile but it is especially poignant to me right now as I have a few day old and a four year old simultaneously.
Please visit Conversion Diary hosted by the lovely Jen for the rest of this week's Quick Takes