- Birthday celebrations were enjoyed by one and all, a darling puppy was added to the family after a visit to Build.A.Bear and the family lunch to follow was yummy as it largely featured Friendly's ice cream
- Together with Daddy, she put together her new scooter and then took to the road, or sidewalk actually.
- The day ended with a dinner at IHOP, or as she called it when asked where dinner was to happen "the breakfast for dinner place", with friends complete with cake.
- Caitlin marked her 8th week by twice skipping her 2 am feeding and clocking in a solid 5 hour sleep. Mommy approves!
- Last night however all three decided to take turns keeping Mommy company; such kind & caring children ~ coffee please!
- While choosing not to vote I did follow with amused curiosity the Busted Halo Papal Madness.
- Looking forward to a weekend with everyone home and no major commitments. Whatever yours holds, have a good one.
Please visit Conversion Diary for more of this week's Quick Takes