- Happy Easter! By long tradition any member of the Triduum choir my husband sings with who wants to is invited to our house for Easter dinner ( down in the fine print of The Corporal Acts of Mercy is feeding the weary musician I'm sure); this year we had about 20 and hopefully a good time was had by all.
- Sending out many good thoughts and prayers to our wonderful hostess Jen as she undergoes her clots capture procedure!!
- 3pm is the middle of nap time around here so Good Friday services were going to be a challenge; happily I found Way of the Cross led by the Pope, grateful not only to have found this link and therefore to able to participate in some manner last Friday but also for not having to endure the isolation faced in the past by pioneers and currently by missionaries throughout the world
- Also sending good thoughts and baby soon prayers to Hallie Lord of Moxie Wife & including the link to a review I did a couple weeks ago of a wonderful book written by her husband.
- Currently according to Lisbeth 'a dozen' is a huge number; as in "A hundred, a thousand, a dozen". I'm resisting the urge to ask her if we should get a dozen donuts to see if her head explodes.
- Lisbeth has been enjoying all the jelly beans around, Liam is following in his dad's footsteps and munching malted milk eggs anytime my back is turned ~ this leaves the peanut butter eggs for me. Isn't it amazing how life works out sometimes!
- Easter Friday ~ Eat Meat!!
Please head over to Conversion Diary for more of this week's Quick Takes