Friday, May 24, 2013

5 minute friday: View




1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
3. And then absolutely, no ifs, ands or buts about it, you need to visit the person who linked up before you & encourage them in their comments. Seriously. That is, like, the rule. And the fun. And the heart of this community..

OK, are you ready? Please give us your best five minutes on:

View
     I think it is sort-of amazing how some views or vistas become the touch-points places in our lives.  This sea-wall with steps down to the ocean, waves crashing at high tide or seal sightings at low.  I'm watching as this place, with fish & chips or pastry and coffee, become for my kids an essential part of a trip to visiting G-ma, and where I take so many heart-pictures of my family smiling staring out to the sea. 

DONE

Please visit LisaJo's for more 5 minute friday


No comments:

Post a Comment