Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Five Favorites Vol 4
The brain child of Hallie Lord, this week hosted by Grace of Camp Patton
1. Sun bleaching: Someone mentioned to me when our first was an infant that sunlight works wonders on clothes with poop blowouts ~ get the stain wet and put in the sun and the stain largely fades. LOVE THIS!
2. Self-feeders for ice: Caitlin has recently started some major drooling and chomping down on her fingers and our knuckles, we are wondering if teething is around the corner ~ so I'm bringing back out our self-feeders, which I have never really liked for food (find really tough to clean) but LOVE as a way to let my teething baby safely suck on ice.
3. 3 minute retreats: a wonderful site by Loyola press which offers the opportunity to reflect on single bible passage with some guided reflection and suggested prayers.
4. Mini ice cream cones: Big enough for a kid treat, small enough that I feel ok saying Yes to this treat a couple times a week.
5. Lily of the Valley: Since I have a May birthday it has long been a tradition with my mom to await the first blossom of the month's official flower Lily of the Valley. Having successfully transplanted some of hers; behold as of this week in my yard: