Wednesday, June 26, 2013

5 favorites: vol 6





1. Sunscreen Stick: I try hard to avoid outside play 11 to 1; and carry one of these in my purse and diaper bag for faces for when we hit the playground.  One less thing to remember leaving the house: Love!



2. Coffee ice cubes: Leftover morning coffee converted into ice cubes for afternoon ice coffee ~ genius! Thank you Pinterest!

3. Diners, Drive-in & Dives: funny host, homey diners and creative cooks; a new favorite show for some low-key evening brain candy.


4. My New Bathroom

5. Blogger Mom Nation: Take one amazing, kind and generous blogger amidst an epic battle for life with a lousy laundry room ~ add a couple wonderful bloggers with a great idea how to help = Greatness!!  Check it out!

Please head over to Moxie Wife for more favorites!

1 comment:

  1. I love DD&D! It makes me want to take a road trip all over the US to try out those eateries. Coffee ice-cubes= genius. And I had forgotten about sunscreen sticks- much less mess!

    ReplyDelete