Linking up today with Hallie of the Moxie Wife
- Forever friends: a friend from childhood who I had not seen in 13 years stopped by this week, loved seeing him in the flesh ~ loved that we talked and joked just like always
- The picture app by Disney called Story: gathers all of the pictures and videos by date and place and creates a virtual storybook that you can then post to Facebook or email. Used it to share recent vacation pictures and was very happy with the result.
- MASH; have been watching a few episodes at night once the kids are asleep recently. So much fun to share an old show we knew and liked but had never watched together.
- Caitlin saying "Mama", so sweet and the first time it has come before 'dada' in our house.
- Stacking Rings: A favorite of the current baby of the house as she stacks and/or chews and the kindergartener when they realize the rings stack in the correct rainbow order.
Please head over to the Moxie Wife for more Five Favorites