- Liam's party went great; kids all played nicely, my 'frog spotting game' went well and Liam appeared to have a lot of fun. Though it was a bit chilly both pizza and the cake happened outside; Liam still tried to blow the candle out even though it went out as soon as we stepped outside with it.
- Sympathy and prayers for those who lost their lives at the Washington Navy Yard and those who mourn them.
- Loving me some toddler logic: (earlier this week Liam came into the family room with frosting all around his mouth) Me: Liam were you touching your cake? Liam: No, just the frosting.
- What the Pope Francis did and didn't say in his interview earlier this week.
- Shout out for pediatric dentistry; took Liam today to have a couple small cavities dealt with, (sorry buddy ~ terrible genetics) the dentist worked with Liam sitting on my lap with his head in her lap; a scary but hopefully not terrifying experience for him.
- Caitlin's new trick: waving and say "Bababa"!
- Weekend plans: catch-up, clean up and rest up after a couple of weeks of first school days, birthdays and house guests.
|Small 'cupcake' party with family|
Now please head over to Conversion Diary for more Quick Takes