- Once again a week has gone by since my last post; sorry readers. The funk is actually starting to lift but I think having gotten out of the habit of posting regularly those muscles are stiff and feel awkward not to mention the mind-games of self doubt and worrying about having anything worth reading to say. Anyhoo ~ if still here and reading; thank you! I hope to be back in the swing of things very soon.
- Part of what I love about this weird wonderful blogosphere world is the great likelihood of finding a post that says exactly what you are feeling and trying to put into words yourself. Rachel of Testosterhome's excellent post earlier this week says it all.
- Mother's Day was lovely with a good balance of time to rest and recharge and time with my favorite littles. Added bonus we were able to go out for a birthday dinner for a good friend who also happens to be Caitlin's Godmother.
- Speaking of birthdays; A very happy birthday shout-out to my guy, Dr Daddy ~ who as far as I know doesn't read here but whatever.
- Caitlin still isn't walking independently but is standing all the time. It always amazes me how much older babies/toddlers seem once they want to be upright all the time. Another sign of her quickly joining in with the Bailey Kid Culture; her vocabulary includes 'Bots' and 'Heat' for Heatwave one of the Rescue Bots ~ her brothers FAVORITE show.
- Said big brother finished up his nursery school year this week; overall is was a great year with him really enjoying his time with his classmates and teachers. I have seen really growth in his problem solving and number knowledge; he however did not at all bend to peer pressure regarding potty training. That and letter recognition is on my agenda for the summer with him.
- Have a wonderful weekend; mine is hopefully including time with friends visiting from out of town, yard work and getting older :).
Please head over to Conversion Diary for more Quick Takes